Sunday 8 March 2015

Another stunner from Polkadoodles

I had promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else this month but couldn't resist the newest cd/download from Polkadoodles. This collection has lots in it and it didn't take me long to cave in and buy it.
The beauty of this collection is if you're in a hurry there are coloured images but if you want to while away a bit of time then there are digis too. I have used Graph'its, Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils on this little lady, the lace motif is also coloured with a copic to match as it was white originally. The flowers are stamped with Heartfelt Creations Sunkissed Fleur and the centres coloured with a pencil then sprayed with glue and glittered.

This is what I've used




I'm entering this into the following challenges
Digi Galore - It's all about her
Craft for the Craic - Bingo
Cute card Thursday - Dies and punches

3 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Jenny, just downloaded this CD myself and I love it
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I think the flowers are gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at the 'Craft for the Craic' challenge
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete