Friday 13 November 2015

Autumn Colours at Polkadoodles

Hello all, I'm here with a bit of inspiration for the current challenge over at Polkadoodles.  I have used an image from the Colour Therapy 2 Inspiring Foliage and although not a Christmas image I thought it would work quite well for the season so that is what I did and I'm quite pleased with it.

I have coloured with my Lyra pencils and then sprayed with a glitter spray to give it a luxury look, not that it shows in the picture.

Pop over to the blog and see what my teammates have done, some great ideas for you to see.

4 comments:

  1. this is very pretty, love your colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and wonderful colouring! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning hun and this must have taken like forever! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete