Saturday 6 February 2016

Sticks and Bones

 I'm sharing a little something made with the Sticks and bones Collection from Polkadoodles, this collection is full of fun stuff and lots of dinosaurs and cave people but I've chosen one of the animals for my card today.

I found the backing paper and it fits so well with the cat that I just couldn't leave it, I used some plain black card as my backing as I do think it makes the colours pop off the page and I wanted something suitable for a guy. I think we always seem to gravitate to the pretty things and find them so easy but we do have to think about the men sometimes!
I cut all the bits and pieces out with the print and cut feature on my Cameo and the circular mat is cut with one of the pin dot circle dies from Tattered Lace.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Art by Miran - Anything goes

This is what I used:

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, thanks for sharing at Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely project thank you for joining our challenge at ArtbyMiran
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete