Sunday 8 January 2017

Just a bit of stamping

Well hello, I haven't posted on here for about 6 months, basically I haven't been doing a lot of crafting so not a lot to show you.

I made this for a friends birthday, I bought some stamps by Prima from Amazon and had to wait for ages for them to arrive as they came from USA, I love these script type stamps and these are huge! I have to be honest and say I was just trying the stamps out but then didn't want to waste the background I had created.  The die cuts are from a Tattered Lace die and the girl is La Blanche which I have had for years. I used brown memento ink to stamp and Weathered Wood distress ink to colour the edges of the paper and the die cuts.  I used some flowers which I bought from Anna at the Craft Box, the leaves were white and I used the same distress ink to take away the starkness and blend them in with the project.

I do hope to get my act together and start posting again, hope you like this offering.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Craft Stamper - Take it Make it Challenge
A Gem of a Challenge - Something New
Creative Playground - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Imagine That and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely way to use those new stamps! Thanks for linking up to our challenge at Imagine That! Creative Playground! Helene, Imagine That! blog DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card -thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp's Creative Playground.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card! Love the neutral colors with the pop of color from the flowers. Thanks for linking up at The Imagine That! Creative Playground. Hope you will join us again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time. Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty Jenny, great to see you crafting again. Thanks for sharing with us at the Craft Stamper Challenge, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Imagine That! Creative Playground!
    ~GDT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete