Sunday 16 August 2015

18th Birthday

I was asked to make a card for a friends niece as she is turning 18 later this month. I wasn't given anything to go on about what she likes or doesn't so had to second guess what would be suitable so of course I turned to my trusty Polkadoodles digi's.

This digi is called Serenity Princess and I've coloured her with a mixture of Copic and Graph'it pens, the backing paper is from the Serenity collection and I used a sheet of glitter card to die cut the panel and I used the bits out of the panel for the diamonds on the edges. I stamped and die cut the flower and with a bit of the glitter card that was left over to cut a couple of swirls.

I am entering this into the following challenges
A Gem of A Challenge - One for the girls
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delight - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet - Celebrations


This is what I've used



10 comments:

  1. beautiful card, I like the sweet image,and the flower
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she will love the card Jenny. The flower is gorgeous. It would look good stamped in white on parchment'
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! so beautiful with lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jenny - love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs, Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
    Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABM.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and very suitable for an 18 year old. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-))) Sweet sweet sweet!!! I love this projects!!! :-))))
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation! i love choice of soft colours!
    Thanks for playing at Scrapper's Delights Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete