Friday, 14 August 2015

Use Something New with Polkadoodles



Good morning to you all, it's Friday and time for a new challenge over at Polkadoodles.  This week we have the theme of Use Something New, so if you're anything like me then you won't have a problem as we are always buying things aren't we even if it's only a bit of ribbon or lace or a new stamp, I think you get the idea.


For my project I decided to combine my Cameo with the fabulous new cd/download from Polkadoodles - Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun.  There is so much in this collection we are really spoilt for choice but I decided to leave Twiggy and Toots in the tree and I've used one of the digi's because I was really taken with him and he's perfect for an unfussy boys card, this is a perfect image for just a bit of glitter which I used on his nose so it's all red and sparkly.

I used the Cameo to cut out the card blank and the pretty paper, I did take another picture showing how the card stands when opened but it was a bit blurred so I'll try to get another done for you.

I'm entering this into the following challenges

                                     

                                                    




                                       

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the image the design and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, don't you just love that reindeer. Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card sweetie!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jenny, love his glittery nose
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a modern, funky feel to this card love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this!! Fantastic Job! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card with a such a cute reindeer image! Love the glittery red nose :) Thanks for sharing this with Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC #8!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card and love the image you have used. I must remember to use it myself. Lou x

    ReplyDelete